What is Leadership Development?
Leaders are those who get work done through others. Leadership development is finding, preparing and supporting leaders, at every level, to assume positions of responsibility for others’ work.
Some people are born with strong instincts to lead, others find themselves in a leadership role long before they know what to do and why.
No matter how one arrives in a leadership position, we offer a full range of development programs, training classes and coaching services to enable leaders to lead — with vision, competence and goodwill.
Leadership Development Services
Customized blended learning programs and classes ranging from single day to multi-session.
- Board Retreats
- Professional Meetings
- Leading Change
- Leadership Frameworks
- Leadership Competencies
- Custom Leadership Programs
- Executive Training Classes and Programs
- Strategic Foresight Classes
- Management Skill Classes
- New Supervisor’s Program (5 Core Skills)
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Center for Creative Leadership
- Leadership Practices Inventory
Assessments & Certifications
- Bar On Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQi)
- Conflict Dynamic Profile
- Kirton Adaption Innovation Instrument (KAI)
- Myers-Briggs Type Inventory I, II
- Thomas-Killman Inventory (TKI)
- Strategic Workforce Planning
Executive Foresight Training
Our one pager describes options for blended learning foresight programs.